Skip to main content

BEWARE OF DEMONIC HOUSEMAIDS ( Part 1).




BEWARE OF DEMONIC HOUSEMAIDS. INTRODUCTION (Part 1)

Due to the harsh economic climate in the country, many Nigerian parents who ordinarily ought to stay back at home to over see the every day affairs of their children now have to leave the house in search of more income so as to meet the ever increasing needs of the family thereby abandoning the affairs of their homes to their housemaids who may be their relatives or total strangers.
      While  it may not be a bad idea to engage the services of housemaids if there are needs for that, we must  however be careful and prayerful so that we do not  make the mistake of opening up our homes to the forces of darkness that masquerades as housemaids and whose satanic activities has led to the destructions of many homes, our decisions to engage any housemaid must not be based on sentiments but strictly by the guidance of the holy spirit.
     The greatest victims of this demonically possessed housemaids are often the innocent children that parents leave in their care,they initiate these children into the kingdom of darkness and then turn them against their parents by making them  destroy their sources  of income,they possess them with all kinds of unclean spirit that even after they have left such homes, such children continues in the wicked act of tormenting their parents and other innocent people in the family.

PRAYER POINTS.
1) I abort every attempt to plant a killer housemaid in my home.
2) I envelop my house hold with the fire  from heaven ,against every satanic housemaids.
3) I declare my home too hot for any demonic housemaids.
4)May the fire from heaven expose every evil housemaids in my home.
5)I flush out by fire every satanic housemaids taken refuge in my home
6)I declare total war against every agents of darkness in my home.
7) I draw down the   anger of God upon every satanic housemaids in my home
8)I flood my home with the powerful blood of Jesus.
9)I uproot every evil seeds planted by demonic housemaids in my house hold.
10) I liberate my household from the yokes of satanic housemaids

Written By Pastor Emmanuel N. Okafor
Telephone number: +2348060518919

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LET'S PRAY FOR THE CHURCH.(PART 8)

There's no doubt that the church here in Nigeria desperately needs prayers considering the many challenges therein,the church is seriously pleagued by all manners of crisis which in my opinion are all man made as Christ Jesus made it clear in the bible that he will build his church upon the rock and the gate of hell shall not prevail over it. Historically speaking,the early church both in the scriptures and here in Nigeria centred their works on love for one another and unity of purpose but today, the church can now be likened to an empire where the emperor battle to secure his or her territory. Many observers of our today's Churches are of the opinion that the real reason why Churches are springing up in every corners of the country is because every pastor who decides to break away from a church has just one thing in his or her mind and that thing is nothing but to set up an empire where he or she is only answerable to himself not to any one else and when they are s...

THE CONSEQUENCES OF PARENTAL FAILURE(PART 1).

According to the scriptures, children are gifts or blessings from God but truth be told, the alarming rate of antisocial behaviours by the young people in our today's world leaves one wondering if parents truly appreciates or cherish such blessings. Parenting is a very serious business that requires the total commitment of parents and in all honesty any parent who is not ready to give his or her all has no business bringing any child into the world as such children may end up as terrors to the entire society. Ordinarily, parents are the pillars upon which any responsible family values are built, they are custodians of their family's morals and their behaviours within and outside of their homes goes a long way to speak on who they are but looking at the quality of parenting in our today's world, one cannot but weep for a generation that in my opinion is almost destroyed beyond redemption largely due to poor parenting and the consequences of this can visibly be seen by ...

BEWARE OF DEMONIC HOUSE-MAIDS(part 2)Continuation.

   Be careful and prayerful before engaging the services of a house-maid so that you do not set your home on fire.Some years ago i went to pray with a couple who were worried that since the birth of their nine years old daughter, every attempt to have another child failed to materialize  in spite of their efforts, immediately we ended the prayers, their nine year old daughter walked up to me and said,"pastor,I am the reason why my parents are yet to have another child".Shocked by her open confession, I demanded that she should explain to us the reason behind her action and She said,"I am scared that my parents may not pamper me the way they used to if they give birth to another child and so I tied-up my mother's womb".Asked how she came about the demonic powers she was using on her parents,she said,"I was initiated into the kingdom of darkness through an orange given to me by our former House-maid".                   Be carefu...