(INCREDIBLE) HOW A LAGOS BIG BOY ROSE FROM A TRAFFIC HAWKER TO A BIG TIME JIGOLO "I SERVICED THE WIVES OF THE RICH" (PART 2)
As he sips from a glass of brandy, Emeka continued his story by explaining in details how his journey into the world of Jigolo adventure began with the wife of a wealthy clearing agent from Imo state, he revealed that before he left his Orile base for Victoria Island, he had to borrow his roommate’s phone and placed a call to the woman informing her that he was on his way with the popcorns and the woman whom he could not understand the reason behind the excitement in her voice simply responded & said “It’s okay when you get to the gate tell the security that I asked you to come”.
Disclosing further Emeka who now owns a multiple fitness equipment shops in different parts of Lagos hinted that immediately he stepped into the premises, he was ushered straight to a beautiful bungalow by the security guard from the northern part of the country into the waiting hands of the fair complexioned spotless pretty woman who then instructed that under no condition should he the security guard allow anyone into the premises, in his words, "Madam collected the packs of popcorns from me and placed them on the dining table she then beckoned that I follow her to the room, I was so scared to go with her because of the ritual stories I’ve been hearing but somehow I summoned the courage and went in with her".
Mr Emeka who claimed to be controlling huge millions of naira in some of the big banks in town revealed that immediately he stepped into the beautifully furnished bedroom, the woman who was dressed in a cream coloured short transparent gown pulled him close to the bed and said “I like you so much, you are a fine boy and hardworking, I want you to make me happy on this bed and I will change your life forever”. Emeka who was quite boastful of his "fire power" disclosed that after all the promises and persuasion, he wasted no time as he launched his missiles straight into the woman who kept screaming and asking for more.
To be continued.
AUTHORED BY: PASTOR EMMANUEL N OKAFOR .
Comments
Post a Comment