Skip to main content

HOW SATANIC HOUSES AND COMPANIES DESTROYS DESTINIES.(Part 2).


HOW SATANIC HOUSES AND COMPANIES DESTROYS DESTINIES.(Part 2).

For anyone who desires to buy a house or land for residential or business purposes such an individual must pray very hard as there are many landed properties that are heavily possessed by satanic forces and they are every where in the country, destroying lives and destinies.I consider it more easier to rent an apartment and later discover that such an apartment is satanic as you can easily pack out of such house but when the property is yours,you are completely trapped and may end up being wasted by the forces of darkness that are behind such landed properties.
It's extremely dangerous to acquire a landed property without praying and asking God for divine direction as doing so may be suicidal just like what happened to a certain taxi-driver and his wife who died six months after they moved into their newly built apartment.The ignorant man and his wife did not know that the land that was sold to them by a heartless land dealer used to serve as community shrine where human beings were offered as sacrifice,just within a period of six months both couples died mysteriously one after the other and their children seeing what has befall their parents, fled the house for their dear lives.
There are many stories of people who bought houses that eventually be came graveyards where they and the members of their families were buried on timely,such houses are either built with blood money or has all manners of life destroying charms buried in their foundation. I know of people who regretted buying houses without first committing it into Gods hand in prayer,some of them lamented that such houses has turned out to become a drain pipe from where their resources are being wasted and some within a short time buried either their spouse or children and in some cases every members of the family.
Some businesses, particularly those being ran in plaza's or road side shop fails frequently because owners of such businesses failed to do the needful,no matter how much money you have to invest in such businesses if you fail to allow God to lead ,you may end up in regret as some of the lands where the plazas or shops were built may be cursed or full of destiny destroying charms inside of it.
There was this land not far from where I used to live, the greedy owner sold and resold it to five different people and when they all discovered that  they have being scamped,they all at different times came and dropped pots of charms of curses on the land,although, one of them eventually built a very big plaza on the land but after many years the plaza is locked up as all the people that rented shop there, had to flee after their businesses crashed.

           PRAYER POINTS.

1.) I Liberate my house-hold from the evil controls in our landed properties.
2) I completely break away from the covenants in charge of our landed properties.
3) I destroy every curses placed on my landed properties by agrived individuals.
4) I totally dislodge every demons occupying my landed properties.
5) I pulled down by fire every unseen shrines on my landed properties.
6) I reverse completely every embargo placed on my landed properties.
7) I nullify every evils buried in the soil of my landed properties.
8) I flush out every fetish items sprinkled on my landed properties.
9) I invite the fire of God to uproot and destroy every charms buried in my landed properties.
10) I declare total freedom for my landed properties in  the control of satanic force.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE CHURCH IS UNDER SIEGE (Part 9)

It's a shame that the church of God which ought to be a house of prayer and worship is now being turned into a social club where the rich and their likes openly flaunts their wealth but who do we blame? When special churches are established for the elites, when they are allowed to receive and make calls while the service is going on to the extent that all you hear them discuss after church services are things that ordinarily should be discussed in their homes or social gatherings and not in the church of God, just listen to some of the things they say " Who helped you fix your nails? Where did you buy your cream? Is this bag designer? I like your hair, where did you buy it? Did you hear Yul Edochie impregnated Judy Austin?" All of these mess takes place in the church because our greedy and materialistic clergies permits them or how do you expect them to rebuke the same people whose wealth are desperately needed in their churches? TO BE CONTINUED... Authored by: Pastor

THE CHURCH IS UNDER SIEGE (Part 8).

Kindly permit me to share with us what an ex-local government chapter chairman of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) told me when I went to present to him a copy of my newly published book in his office, yes, I was well received but wished I never visited. As soon as I walked into his office, I met him discussing with his receptionist, like a thunder storm, he dropped an information that almost made me shed tears for the church of God, this clergy man without any iota of shame told me that he had little time to discuss with me as he was set to leave for the CAN state secretariat to partake in the sharing of a huge sum of money given to the association by a certain politician to buy their support for his gubernatorial ambition. Are you surprised? An African adage says "The reason why the dog befriends a pot bellied man is that if he's not defecating, he will surely be vomiting". Many of our covetous Christian leaders runs after the rich because of what they will

SEVEN STAGES OF LIFE BATTLES.(Part G)Stage 7.

   BATTLES THAT SHOWS-UP AT OLD AGE. The greatest wish of every man is to enjoy an old age free of crisis,an old age devoid of sorrow,tears and blood but prayers not wish is all that a man needs for a peaceful and joyous old age.Some would have thought that haven escaped the different stages of life battles as earlier mentioned ,they can now relax and enjoy the fruits of their labour peacefully but they were wrong as the battles that showed up in their old age has now left them more battered than ever before .The unfortunate thing about these old age life crisis is that they meet their victims unprepared and so when they strike ,the impacts are completely devastating and the pains very difficult to heal . The truth is that we all truly desire every good things of life and this informs our reasons to work and make money ,we engage ourselves in all manners of labour just to ensure that our children are well educated like others and that we enjoy the rest of our old age in perfect peace