Skip to main content

HOW SATANIC HOUSES AND COMPANIES DESTROYS DESTINIES(Part 3).


HOW SATANIC HOUSES AND COMPANIES DESTROYS DESTINIES(Part 3).

Due to the harsh Economic condition and high unemployment rate in the country, many of us are now so desperate to be employed by any organization just to put body and soul together. Things are so hard in the land that it will amount to a waste of time asking anyone to pray before accepting a job offer but the satanic practice in many big and small business outfits makes it compulsory to pray and seek the face of the Lord before jumping at any offer as many lives and destinies has been destroyed and are still been destroyed by these satanic outfits and their occultic owners.
In a satanic company, the destinies of employees are often exploited to enhanced the glory of the organization. The Indian managers of the then Asaba Textile Mills, through their ritualistic acts succeeded in destroying the destinies of many of their employees, they sing and dance from one end of the factory to another throwing around groundnuts, broken coconuts, fruits and so on. The employees whom of course were ignorant of what those sacrifices stood for,picked them up and ate. And for the period they were in charge of the Textile Mill, the sacrifice became an every weekend event but sadly many of the employees who participated in the eating of the sacrificed items are either dead without achieving anything or are alive but useless.
In a satanic company, the blood of the employees are often used for sacrifice by the occultic owners, it is so sad that many innocent employees are being sacrificed on daily bases in organizations whose foundations are occultic, their blood are used to appease the sources of the companies owner's wealth.
I know of a man who narrowly escaped while he was a staff of a popular plastic industry who told me how the then managing director who happened to be the daughter of the company's owner will throw a sudden party for the staffs with much to eat and drink,and money also given out to them which they claimed was appreciation for their hard work but as soon as the party comes to an end,mysterious death will then invade the company and on weekly bases death of staffs are recorded,that he had to resign and flee.
In a satanic company, regardless of how much the employees earns as salaries, they will always remain poor and empty as no one can achieve anything good with such demonic money. There was this steel company directly opposite my sister's house where the owners were sighted burying  life rams in different places within the company just before they began their operation, the company employed so many people from within and outside their environment and paid them very well but inspite of the fantastic salaries they received, the employees remained wretched and heavily indebted,as a matter of fact one week after they received the so called fantastic pay salary they are already broke and hungry

             PRAYER POINTS
1) I uproot by fire,every posion seed of a satanic company in my destiny.
2) I command every arrows of satanic company in my destiny to jump out by fire.
3) I flush out by fire every food of a satanic company in my destiny.
4) I liberate my destiny from every manipulations of satanic salaries.
5) I destroy by fire every yokes of company sacrifice in my life.
6) I roast to ashes every garment of a satanic company on my life.
7) I reverse every pronouncements made against my destiny by an occultic boss.
8) I pulled down every prison walls of a satanic company holding my destiny.
9) I consume by fire every  attachments of a satanic company on my destiny.
10) I recover back every of my glories stolen by satanic company.

Written by Pastor Emanuel N. Okafor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE CHURCH IS UNDER SIEGE (Part 9)

It's a shame that the church of God which ought to be a house of prayer and worship is now being turned into a social club where the rich and their likes openly flaunts their wealth but who do we blame? When special churches are established for the elites, when they are allowed to receive and make calls while the service is going on to the extent that all you hear them discuss after church services are things that ordinarily should be discussed in their homes or social gatherings and not in the church of God, just listen to some of the things they say " Who helped you fix your nails? Where did you buy your cream? Is this bag designer? I like your hair, where did you buy it? Did you hear Yul Edochie impregnated Judy Austin?" All of these mess takes place in the church because our greedy and materialistic clergies permits them or how do you expect them to rebuke the same people whose wealth are desperately needed in their churches? TO BE CONTINUED... Authored by: Pastor

THE CHURCH IS UNDER SIEGE (Part 8).

Kindly permit me to share with us what an ex-local government chapter chairman of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) told me when I went to present to him a copy of my newly published book in his office, yes, I was well received but wished I never visited. As soon as I walked into his office, I met him discussing with his receptionist, like a thunder storm, he dropped an information that almost made me shed tears for the church of God, this clergy man without any iota of shame told me that he had little time to discuss with me as he was set to leave for the CAN state secretariat to partake in the sharing of a huge sum of money given to the association by a certain politician to buy their support for his gubernatorial ambition. Are you surprised? An African adage says "The reason why the dog befriends a pot bellied man is that if he's not defecating, he will surely be vomiting". Many of our covetous Christian leaders runs after the rich because of what they will

CHOOSE CROSSWAY CONNECT. Please note that this product is only for United States residents. Enrollment link: https://app.crosswayconnect.org/enroll/?refcode=prayers